> Wushu / Kung fu - Chinese Martial Arts classes
> Qigong - Boost your immunity - Online
I invite you to my classes of Chinese Martial arts called Kung fu - Wushu.
Recently we are training outside.
Every MONDAY and WEDNESDAY morning at Erasmuspad (by parking) in Melanchtonpark Rotterdam.
< Not touching each other, distance at least 2m.
< If you have any symptoms, having contacts with elderly, or you have to go by public transport, pls stay home.
< Pay by Tikkie or bank account. No cash.
Dates: Every Wednesday
Time: 10:00 - 11:30
Price: Loose lesson €12,50,- Strippcard € 110,-
Reservations: email@example.com / Sms or WhatsApp: 0623883406
What we practice?
QIGONG - SPECIAL PRACTICE for IMMUNITY SYSTEM
<We will give more time to exercise Qigong - 8 Pieces of Brocade.
< It Supports Immunity system
< Relaxes nerves
< Release stress
< Stretching muscles + Healing inner organs
- Basic techniques which you find in most styles
- The Soaring Eagle School - individual forms and working with a partner. Learning the eight trigrams principles
- Weapons training
- Self Defence
Why should you do this?
- To get fit
- To understand your body and mind and release the stress
- To be mindful and to be in the present moment
- For challenge, self-respect and self-confidence
- To raise your life energy and for more quality in life
- For fun along the way
Price for loose class: € 12,50,-
Card for 10 x € 110,-
Philosophy: Stand by yourself as a rock. Be flowing as a water. Be brave as a fire. And become wise as the wind. Each of the techniques we practise can follow one or more of this quotes.
Become not a fighter but a Warrior. Warrior is acting in the present moment, no hiding before outside or inside reality. In a fight situation, you are present, you can not cheat. From there your energy rises, you feel full of life like never before.
Take light clothes and shoes.
"Art is the funnel through which spirit is poured into life." Joseph Campbell
Art and spirituality are connected like Mother and Father, like day and night. Spirit is what we are - and art is the way, how to express it.
We can create art through dancing, making performances, cooking or even cleaning. We can express ourselves as an artist in many ways. And the most important - most significant is - the Art of Life. Today, from all these particular possibilities, I would like to talk about one way of art. - The path of Martial arts.
As you probably know, this is not just poor fighting or aggression/beating each other. It is the art of self-control. The gate to mindfulness. Standing opposite your partner, prepared to fight, everything in you arise, all cells in the body wake up and your mind is getting still. That is the moment when kundalini can awake and a miracle can happen.
And there is more.
- Learn how to trust your body more, experience these amazing powers which are hiding inside you.
- Practise Wushu - you will face and meet your own behaviour patterns. As a warrior, you need to be totally present at the moment, right now. And whatever from your behaviour is immediately visible.
- Martial arts are also about balance. Find the right moment to be strong/soft, attack/defence, act/let go.
- M.A. teaches us how to use outside energy for our own profit. If somebody attacks don´t have to react the same way. (You can just use his/her own energy for you and let him/her go).
So, this and more you can explore at my weekly classes in Rotterdam and Den Haag.
You can just try out. No commitment before the trust.