Wushu summer Bootcamp
First "The Soaring Eagle" Wushu/KungFu school Festival in Holland!
We will work with the basic Wushu techniques; skill and flexibility developing exercises.
We will learn basic stands and punches, kicks. Attacks and defends., so we would more understand our body better.
Then we will dive into the speciality of our "The Soaring Eagle school", which are trigrams.
We will learn the basic Eagle form
We will work with the partner.
Self-defense and work with the psychological base of being self-conscious + self-confident.
We will also follow the personal talents and degrees of your Martial Arts Skills.
We will also work with the sword and the long stick.
We will learn about the theory and philosophy and the reasons why Martial arts is practical for every person of any age.
(We will have philosophical evenings with special tea).
Why you should learn and practice Martial Arts? In the moment of danger/fighting situation, when we are standing opposite the somebody you have to fight, you have to become a Warrior. Your
body and mind and all system - is becoming totally present. Which can support the opening of kundalini energy.
You will also find out, that your body has much more muscles and joints you ever new..
You become more self confident
You gain your real strength. Which gives you freedom.
You are healing your psychological problems, depression, burn out and others.
We will have 3 sessions a day:
1. -morning 5-elements Qigong + Baduadzin (Eight Pieces of Brocade) 30 minutes
2. - Before lunch - Basic techniques, form + shadow box - 1:30 hours
3. - Afternoon - Working with the partner, sparring + weapons. - 1:30 hours.
4 - meditation, kung- fu film
Costs: 245,00 (before 15th of June), after 270,00
Extra: 2 course dinner € 15,50 per evening (optional)
Breakfast and Lunch will be on a shared base, which means we bring in what we have.
Our cook will be Meike Jansen and she will serve us mostly organic, vegetarian meals.
Meer informatie over SummerVibes Festival https://www.facebook.com/events/768030016904849/
Wushu - Chinese Martial Arts classes
I invite you to my classes of Chinese Martial arts called Wushu.
Weekly classes in Rotterdam
Every Wednesday MORNING till in Rotterdam Centrum Djoj (Antony Duyklaan 5)
Dates: till 26 June. After the summer Holidays, we are starting on 11 September.
15 and 22 May we don´t practice.
Time: 10:00 - 11:30
Price: Loose lesson €12,50,-
Reservations: email@example.com / Sms or WhatsApp: 0623883406
What will we practice?
- Basic techniques which you find in most styles
- The Soaring Eagle School - individual forms and working with a partner. Learning the eight trigrams principles
- Weapons training
- Self Defence
Why should you do this?
- To get fit
- To understand your body and mind and release the stress
- To be mindful and to be in the present moment
- For challenge, self-respect and self-confidence
- To raise your life energy and for more quality in life
- For fun along the way
Price for loose class: € 12,50,-
Card for 10 x € 110,-
Philosophy: Stand by yourself as a rock. Be flowing as a water. Be brave as a fire. And become wise as the wind. Each of the techniques we practise can follow one or more of this quotes.
Become not a fighter but a Warrior. Warrior is acting in the present moment, no hiding before outside or inside reality. In a fight situation, you are present, you can not cheat. From there your energy rises, you feel full of life like never before.
Take light clothes and shoes.
"Art is the funnel through which spirit is poured into life." Joseph Campbell
Art and spirituality are connected like Mother and Father, like day and night. Spirit is what we are - and art is the way, how to express it.
We can create art through dancing, making performances, cooking or even cleaning. We can express ourselves as an artist in many ways. And the most important - most significant is - the Art of Life. Today, from all these particular possibilities, I would like to talk about one way of art. - The path of Martial arts.
As you probably know, this is not just poor fighting or aggression/beating each other. It is the art of self-control. The gate to mindfulness. Standing opposite your partner, prepared to fight, everything in you arise, all cells in the body wake up and your mind is getting still. That is the moment when kundalini can awake and a miracle can happen.
And there is more.
- Learn how to trust your body more, experience these amazing powers which are hiding inside you.
- Practise Wushu - you will face and meet your own behaviour patterns. As a warrior, you need to be totally present at the moment, right now. And whatever from your behaviour is immediately visible.
- Martial arts are also about balance. Find the right moment to be strong/soft, attack/defence, act/let go.
- M.A. teaches us how to use outside energy for our own profit. If somebody attacks don´t have to react the same way. (You can just use his/her own energy for you and let him/her go).
So, this and more you can explore at my weekly classes in Rotterdam and Den Haag.
You can just try out. No commitment before the trust.